Altra Industrial Motion's Guardian Couplings brand has introduced Delta Series Flywheel Coupling, a flexible coupling line for use on diesel-driven hydrostatic machinery and construction equipment.
- Single-piece design incorporates splined and hardened steel hub that is pre-assembled into glass-fiber reinforced flange
- Attaches to engine flywheel, taking advantage of elastomeric grommets that provide steady dampening effect to normal engine vibrations
- Incorporates rubber bushings for dampening
- Relatively stiff which allows equipment with low inertia to operate below critical speed range
- Suited for accurately aligned drives that minimize misalignments
- Accommodates small angular, parallel, and axial misalignments that are typical to piloted flange connections
- Achieves torque capacities of up to 6,130 in.-lbs. (692.6 Nm) nominally