Orscheln Products' electronic shift actuator system (ESAS) is designed for mechanical transmissions, e.g. Allison 1000/2000 Series, to provide a shift-by-wire system that operates over CAN J1939.
- Can be programmed to communicate with TCM to provide diagnostic feedback
- Provides for bump shifting in applications where needed
- Features integrated motor controller with J1939 control protocol
- DC power and digital communications signal are the only wires which must be connected
- 3 in. linear shaft output can be set up for either direct mount or remote connection via a control cable
- Offers positioning accuracy of 0.050 in.
- Push Button Shift Selector offers shift control and includes bright OLED display