Thomson Industries Inc. has launched the Electrak LL electric linear actuator, a long-life, high-duty cycle component designed to work in the harshest conditions, and offer superior environmental protection.
- Features improved functionality for high-duty cycle applications
- Increased UV resistance capabilities
- Long-life ball screw and nut assembly
- Long-life manual override design
- Improved sensor design offers integrated, robust solution
- Designed to last up to 372.83 mi. (16.1 km) which is more than 10 times longer than a standard actuator
- Two bearings handle bidirectional load
- Built-in, brushless motor and motor drive system provides constant speed regardless of the load and delivers the safety functionalities of the Thomson Electronic Monitoring Package
- Constant monitoring of critical parameters such as end-of-stroke, voltage, current and temperature eliminates need for standalone controls
- Can withstand temperatures from -40-85 C (-40-185 F)
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Coated, painted and sealed housing is rated to IP69K (static) and IP66 (dynamic) standards
Thomson Industries, Inc.