TE Connectivity introduces the IPT-HD power bolt high-voltage connector which can be used for a range of applications in demanding, high-current, high-vibration environments.
- Complies with ISO and LV standards
- Offers a new shielding design, providing low-contact resistance and thicker options for conductor cross-sections used in motor control unit (MCU), r e-axle and e-motor applications for renewable energy vehicles operating in harsh environments
- Can be used in environments exposed to extreme temperatures -40-125 C (-40-257 F) and excessively high engine-level vibrations, even after the vibration with 1- , 2- and 3- position
- Delivers enhanced EMC performance, increased assembly efficiency and broader range use in applications
- Comes in 50 and 70 mm2 (0.08 and 0.11 in.2) conductor cross-sections, with a 95 mm2 (0.15 in.2) option available soon
- Provides separate, single wiring harness for increased assembly flexibility as well as traditional integral wiring harness assembly and easy machining process for mounting holes
- Used for a range of vehicle and equipment applications such as bus, truck, agricultural and construction