The eSTEER EPS3 electromechanical steering system from ZF replaces hydrostatic steering systems for front driven three-wheel counterweight forklifts up to 2 tons.
- Electric driveline components enable automated driving functions
- Saves more than 10% of energy in the VDI 2198 driving cycle
- Reduced energy consumption and longer battery range by power on demand
- Excellent driving ergonomics (e.g. steering speed adjusted to actual driving situation)
- Reduced installation effort at the forklift assembly
- Reduced noise characteristics by optimal gearing design