Cervis Inc. has released its GWM Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) sensor data collection node.
- MSHA and IEC 60079-11 I.S. approved for use in applications specific to machines operating in coal and methane environments
- Receives power from a 12V DC I.S. power supply, such as the Cervis CBI-100
- Enables collection of a number of specified digital and analog I.S. sensors
- Communicates collection of sensor data via CANbus port through I.S. barriers, such as the Cervis CBI-100, to unspecified PLC controllers in non-I.S. environments
- Includes on-board LED status indicators
- Well sealed for mounting on machines in mining environments