MEMSIC announces the launch of its latest addition, the INS380, to its portfolio of Inertial Systems enabled with SmartSensing technology targeted to a broad range of precision motion sensing applications.
- Complete inertial navigation system with a built-in 48 channel GPS receiver
- SmartSensing technology enables a turnkey system with better than 0.01 m/s velocity measurement accuracy
- Integrated three-axis magnetometer allows for accurate operation when the GPS signal is lost or when the vehicle comes to a stop
- Provides sensor fusion and performance in critical motion sensing applications
- Combines enhanced and patented Kalman-based algorithm with proprietary temperature, motion and alignment calibration for consistent and high accuracy performance over a wide range of extreme operating conditions
- Applications include unmanned ground and aerial vehicles, platform stabilization, avionics, precision agriculture, construction and more