Rota Engineering’s model LA/B Series Hall Effect technology linear transducer is designed specifically for the mobile hydraulic cylinder market to have the smallest footprint possible so that the critical ASAE pin-to-pin dimension of existing cylinders would not be required to change.
- 0.1 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm and 1 mm resolution can be designed into end user applications
- Sensors are capable of 75 g shock and 25 g vibration with greater than 60 year MTBF
- Working pressures of up to 720 bar
- Transducers can be designed up to 130 feet in length, for use 20,000 feet below the surface of the ocean, for hazardous environments
- Voltage, current, PWMn CANopen and CANbus output options
- Optional 5V DC powered transducer gives 4.5V DC output, allows customer to upgrade from resistive type transducers to non-contact Hall Effect without upgrading the mobile equipment electronics
- Internal and external cylinder designs and independent mount