The MR-7 Series inductive linear position sensor from Alliance Sensors Group is designed to be a drop-in, form, fit and function replacement for magnetostrictive sensors.
- Available in ranges from 2 in. to 36 in.
- Based on proprietary, contactless inductive sensing technology
- Employs a solid 7 mm dia. probe construction; requires conductive tube target (or gun drill ID of cylinder rod) for operation, rather than a magnet or other special target type
- For applications where the MR-7 is replacing an existing magnetostrictive sensor, the magnet can be left in place and will not affect the performance of the sensor
- No output signal deterioration over the life of the sensor
- 1.750 in. O.D. housing with 1.750 in. hex housing and thread mounting
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about MR-7 In-Cylinder Position Sensor