Alliance Sensors Group announces the addition of the SS-7 Series Linear Position Sensors to its sensor product lineup.
- Measures ram position of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders in industrial, mobile or subsea applications
- No magnet required, reducing installation and cost of ownership
- Fits into gun-drilled cylinder in the same way a magnetostrictive sensor would be installed but without the counterbore necessary for the magnet
- Operates to a depth of 12,000 ft.
- Measurement ranges from 1 to 24 in. (25 to 600 mm)
- Includes IEC IP67 aluminum or stainless steel housing
- Contactless design to eliminate wearout
- Operating temperature up to 85 C (105 C option)
- Provides DC voltage or current analog output
- Features SenSet Field Adjustable Scaling, enabling user to match analog output of to motion of actuator or cylinder on a stand-alone basis rather than having to scale sensor's basic output in an associated control system
- Withstands intense shocks and vibration
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Alliance Sensors Group SS-7 Series Linear Position Sensors