Joral LLC introduces the PE18 ProxEncoder non-contact rotary encoder product line.
- Features 18 mm (0.71 in.) threaded proximity switch style housing
- Offers true non-contact position sensing
- Captures rotary motion where conventional sensors fail
- Two USPTO patents enable detection of on-axis rotation with up to 0.5 in. (12 mm) air gap between application and sensor
- 100% encapsulated for IP69k configuration that survives destructive conditions like submersion in hydraulic oil, deep sea salt water, dust control spray, or corrosive wash
- Available in common communications including analog, quadrature, and CAN J1939
- Caters to both mobile hydraulic and industrial installations.
- 0.10 in. (2.5 mm) axial misalignment
- 30 degree planar tilt
- Rated MIL-STD 202 for shock and vibration resistance
- Available housings include anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Customizable connector options available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Joral PE18 ProxEncoder Non-Contact Rotary Encoder