TURCK announces the addition of the Q80WD sensor to its lineup of washdown sensors. The Q80WD is an addition to the uprox+ family of factor one sensors that require no correction factor to detect any metal type.
- Features improved design with a durable, stainless steel M12 connector and a chemical-resistant PPS thermoplastic housing that delivers resistance to chemicals and caustic cleaning agents, as well as shock and impact
- Housing materials are food-safe and meet FDA Regulation 21CFR 177, 1500(9) for the U.S. and FDA/EGVO 1935/2004 for the E.U.
- Includes two side-mounted LEDs for optimal viewing
- Sensing ranges between 1.5 and 50 mm
- Capable of sensing all types of metals at the same distance, not only eliminating the need to change the position of the sensors for different metal applications, but also reducing the number of sensor types needed for plant operations
- Delivers reliable operation in temperatures ranging from -25 to 70 C
- IP68 approved or IP69k approved with optional back plate