Transducers Direct introduces the TDEPS Electronic Pressure Switch with Relay Output.
- Utilizes redundant half-bridge circuitry that is well suited for high shock and vibration environments
- Features single piece header design with all stainless steel wetted parts for demanding applications, eliminating the potential for media compatibility issues or leakage
- Offers transducer type accuracy with factory programmable set points and hysteresis allowing for low cost custom solutions
- Includes +/-0.25% BFSL accuracy and 0.9% BFSL Total Error Band (includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability)
- Provides 9 to 28V DC power supply and 250V AC/DC relay output (5 A maximum)
- Features compensated and operating temperature range of -40 to 90 C (-40 to 194 F)
- Redundant sensing elements ensures that if one sensing element fails the switch continues to operate on the remaining sensing element