For applications demanding high impact toughness combined with arc stability and low spatter levels, Hobart Brothers offers its Tri-Mark TM-811N1 gas-shielded flux-cored wire.
- Fast-freezing, easily removed slag
- Can weld in all positions with either 100% CO2 or a 75% Argon and 25 percent CO2 mixture
- Three sizes (.045, .052 and 1/16 in.)
- Designed for mining, earth moving equipment and other applications where low-temperature impact values and low nickel levels are imperative
- Impact values of up to 121 ft. lbs. at –40 F
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Tri-Mark TM-811N1 gas-shielded flux-cored wire