SSAB's Hardox 500 Tuf wear plate combines the best properties from Hardox 450 and Hardox 500.
- Tough enough to perform as structural material in heavy-duty dump bodies, containers and buckets
- Superior wear and dent resistance gives increased service life and ability to withstand heavy impact
- WearCalc and TippCalc calculations based on sliding wear with granite indicate 85-100% longer service life compared to Hardox 400
- Guaranteed impact energy of 27 J at -20 C (20 ft.-lbs. at -4 F) and typical value of 45 J at -40 C (33 ft.-lbs. at -40 F)
- Offers narrow Brinell hardness window of 475-505 HBW
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SSAB Hardox 500 Tuf