The fourth installment of International Conference Next Generation Off-Highway Engines will provide the most up-to-date information on engine technology. With impending EPA/EU emissions standards on the horizon, this event will focus on the methods being used to meet emissions regulations as well as challenges with designing environmentally-friendly engines.
During the conference, attendees will learn how to:
- make existing engine components more efficient and less pollutant for a reasonable price
- optimize the whole powertrain
- support and optimize existing systems
- shorten development time and budgets
- simulate thermal processes
- and much more