Luxfer Gas Cylinders has launched the GEN2 G-Stor Go cylinder, its second generation of G-Stor Go Type 4 carbon composite cylinders for alternative fuel (AF) containment.
- Provides 9% volume increase of compressed natural gas (CNG) in terms of diesel gallon equivalents (DGEs)
- Offers 15% weight savings compared to company's first-generation Type 4 AF cylinders.
- DGE volume is 14% greater and weight savings is 30% when compared to conventional competitive hybrid carbon-fiberglass cylinders
- Diameters from 22-27 in. (55.88-68.58 cm) available
- Lengths range from 40-140 in. (101.6-355.6 cm)
- Features new polymer liner and patented boss design that provides high level of liner performance and gas retention
- Includes Luxfer's proprietary G-Flo valves which enable faster filling and provide more usable gas