Roh'lix linear actuators from Zero-Max convert rotary motion to linear travel and carry loads at speeds up to 70 inches per second depending on size. The actuators have a special overload design feature for halting system movement when excessive pressures or obstructions occur.
- Consist of three precision ball bearings at each end of a two-piece aluminum carrier block; mounted at an angle to the drive axis, the six bearings convert drive shaft rotation into proportional linear travel
- Designed to handle motion thrust loads up to 200 lbs.
- Thrust capacity is adjustable so that the actuator will stop when thrust setting is exceeded
- Provide a minimum of 90% mechanical efficiency and an operating life expectancy is 2 million to over 100 million inches of linear travel
- Five standard Roh'lix sizes available for 3/8 in. to 2 in. dia. shafts, or metric sizes from 8 mm to 50 mm diameter shafts