Sun Hydraulics Corporation has announced the addition and release of several in-manifold filter cartridge products aimed at precision or contamination sensitive systems.
- Choice between filter element with either a pleated medium which is disposable or a precision stainless steel mesh that is fully reusable after removal and correct cleaning
- Operates at up to 5,000 psi (350 bar) with flow rates up to 80 GPM (300 l/min) in systems that require higher levels of fluid cleanliness with the additional security of a tamperproof filter fitment
- Designed to fit and optimize benefits of standard Sun cavities
- Small in size
- Well suited for discrete placement in mission critical pressure relief valve situations, life-dependent counterbalance applications, servo-valve systems and in high value variable piston type displacement pump/motor systems such as hydrostatic drive pilot controls
- Corrosion-resistant body options are available with the elements available in 3, 10, 25 and 40 Micron nominal ratings