Industry leaders from across the fluid power supply chain will convene at the Four Seasons Resort – Orlando at Disney World on February 20-22 for the National Fluid Power Association's 2018 Annual Conference.
This year’s program features an extended general session as well as numerous networking opportunities. Conference attendees will be able to:
- Meet more fluid power industry leaders all in one place. More than 150 fluid power professionals have already registered for the conference and represent the entire fluid power supply chain.
- Develop a new global energy perspective from Peter Zeihan, an energetic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable geopolitical strategist.
- Build discipline around the execution of sales strategy with the special expanded general session presentation by Joe Ellers of Palmetto Associates.
- Learn how IoT technology applies to the fluid power industry from Jeremy Drury, a specialist in the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Discover new ways to plan and think strategically from Chris McChesney, a primary developer of The 4 Disciplines of Execution.
- Enjoy a casual, collegial atmosphere where business partnerships and friendships can thrive. Networking breakfasts, committee meetings, receptions, tours, golf, and special events for Future Leaders all offer opportunities to make quality connections.
- Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during and after the conference.