Poclain Hydraulics launches the Type KVH-6/2-8 selector valve.
- For applications with flow rate of 60 to 90 l/min and working pressures up to 250 bar
- Maximum pressure of 315 bar can be reached with the option of external drainage
- Design of the valve housing and spools has been optimized in terms of weight, pressure drop and internal leakage
- Can be used as a single 6/2 valve or in bankable assembly of -2, -3 or more valve sections
- Features improved efficiency, decreased internal leakage and high-performance-to-low-weight ratio
- Weighs 4 kg
- Supply voltage is 12V DC, 24V DC, 48V DC
- Surface protection is zinc coated, painted
- 6/2 selector valves are used for control of two (or more) hydraulic cylinders by only one directional control valve.
- Applications include use for tractor attachments, front and backhoe loaders, telehandlers and forklift trucks
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Poclain Type KVH-6/2-8 Selector Valves