Poclain Hydraulic launches a series of directional control valves for sub-plate mounting size 6 to ISO 4401, the CETOP3.
- Housing has been optimized for reduced weight, pressure losses and internal leakage
- Five-chamber housing assures reliable operation in heavy-duty conditions with maximum pressure of 350 bar on ports P, A, B and 250 bar on port T
- Maximum flow is 80 l/min
- Features connector type EN 175301, AMP, Deutsch
- Includes various emergency control options
- Surface protection is phosphated, zinc coated or painted