Rexroth now offers a compact solution for the Electrohydraulic Hitch Control (EHC) on lower mid-size tractors using open center technology with the EHR12 valve.
- Harmonized to the modular control block SM12 from Rexroth, enabling control of up to 10 consumers and all tractor-relevant functions such as pulling and alternating plows
- Compact and flexible design enables use in applications with limited installation space
- Can be installed as a sandwich valve, pipeline valve or end valve, as well as directly onto tractor transmission with an additional flange
- End valve variant replaces normally required end plate of SM12 and thus further increases compactness
- Leak-free design
- Provides flow rate of up to 60 l/min
- All the components required for a complete solution to fit the new valve are available, including an electronic control unit with preprogrammed software, control panels and the necessary sensors