Topping last year's record-setting show, the 2015 GIE+EXPO (Green Industry & Equipment Expo) is shaping up to be the largest ever. With 195 new exhibitors, including those in the co-located Hardscape North America (HNA); stepped-up participation from returning exhibitors; an increase in attendee registrations and high registrations for dealer and contractor education programs, GIE+EXPO participation from all segments of the industry is going strong.
- Overall, attendee pre-registrations are up 14% over 2014.
- Exhibitor participation is up with 195 new exhibitors, an increase in space for many large-scale exhibitors and a total of over 850 GIE+EXPO and HNA exhibits, indoors and out.
- The Outdoor Demonstration Area will be the largest ever and will feature some elaborate exhibits, including UTV test tracks and other exciting features.
- More new product introductions are expected, with over 100 products in the New Products Showcase and more than 25 exhibitors hosting press conferences.
- Hardscape North America, co-located with GIE+EXPO, has increased in size by 13% over 2014.
- GIE+EXPO Workshop registration is up 40%.
- Technician training and certification is expected to draw over 300 participants, and five free management classes taught by dealership guru Bob Clements are each expected to draw over 300.
- Dealer programming, including the opening keynote luncheon and Dealer Summit, are expected to draw over 400 participants.
HNA, which first co-located with GIE+EXPO five years ago, has agreed to co-locate through 2018. HNA has outgrown its space and will relocate to the North Wing in 2016. This will allow GIE+EXPO to move the Dealer Resource Pavilion onto the show floor and will provide space for GIE+EXPO and HNA exhibitors to expand.