The Chile Trade Commission (ProChile) in Los Angeles, CA, and eight Chilean mining-related companies will attend MINExpo International 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center (Chilean Pavilion # 243 North Hall) from September 26-28, 2016. Chile is not only Latin America’s best evaluated economy but also one of the best evaluated emerging economies internationally.
One of the world’s leading mining countries, the country is a highly attractive destination for exploration and development, investment, and the mining suppliers and service sectors. Chile offers extensive experience in the mining sector, technical competence of its professionals and excellent opportunities for trade and investments offering political and economic stability.
“Chile’s hallmark stability, transparency, competitiveness and excellent business prospects position the country as the best destination for foreign investment in Latin America and one of the world’s leading destinations,” says Rodrigo Mladinić, trade commissioner of Chile in Los Angeles, CA. He represents the economic interests of Chile in the U.S., promoting and facilitating the development of Chilean exports, tourism and the attraction of investments to Chile.
The following Chilean companies will be attending MINExpo:
- MINING TAG creates high-tech systems for the monitoring, automation and improvement of mining processes, supporting mining production, bringing visibility to workers and increasing workforce safety.
- SALAS HNOS is one of the most important metalworking workshops in Chile, fully dedicated to manufacturing and the repair of mining equipment. Salas has increasingly specialized in the mining industry, manufacturing, maintaining and repairing mining machinery.
- HIGHSERVICE CORP is a holding company of four Chilean businesses with offices in Peru and the USA. An experienced global provider, the company offers specialized services in critical equipment, robotics solutions, engineering, construction services, plant maintenance, and support and technological innovation solutions.
- INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION OF ANTOFAGASTA is the sponsor of Exponor 2017, which brings together over 1,000 exhibiting companies across 30 countries. Its diverse portfolio of business activities includes: conferences, visits to mine sites, face-to-face meetings with top mining executives, technical talks, networking between international and national exhibitors, and visits by mining industry delegations. The show aims to generate new business opportunities and promote the exchange of knowledge and technologies between players in the industry, particularly mining companies and national as well as international suppliers.
- ARCOTEX S.A. manufactures flexible and rigid ducting for forced and exhaust ventilation, along with corresponding accessories such as tee, yee, reductions and others. The company also manufactures static pressure balloons, air ducting for bioleaching processes, flexible containers for liquid transport, roll-up doors and PVC curtains.
- BERTECH SPA specializes in product development and innovation for the optimization of industrial processes pertaining to conveyor belts and coatings. The company is seeking distributors in Canada, Mexico and the USA for its distinguished brands, Flexsol and Durafast.
- MINETEC is a leading Chilean manufacturer of mining technology components, offering site specific, off-highway truck bodies, mining buckets, rope shovels, face shovels, excavators, front loaders, dozer blades and water tanks, etc. It also offers repair services for truck bodies, buckets, blades and shovel components, and provides specialized maintenance for trucks, shovels, drills and other mining equipment, pins, bushes, and leasing of truck bodies.
- EXPOMIN 2018 works with more than 1,700 enterprising suppliers from 36 countries around the world, bringing together the most elite and diverse range of technology, equipment, machinery, services and suppliers for the national and Latin American mining industries.
In recent decades, Chile has consolidated its position as a world leader in copper production. In 2015, Chilean exports totaled US$62.2 billion. The United States was the second largest destination market with US$8.2 billion, according to figures from Chile's Central Bank.