A full line of off-the-shelf specialty rigid shaft couplings that are designed to meet different mounting and positioning challenges has been introduced by Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Designed to perform specific functions
- Includes 100:1 Phase Adjuster for precise static phase adjustment, PowerRing Rigid Shaft Couplings that transmit up to three times the torque load of conventional clamp-type couplings
- Line also includes Precision Sleeve Couplings to assure shaft alignment within 0.001 TIR, flange couplings for mounting, and remachineable couplings for mating dissimilar shafts
- Available in aluminum, steel, stainless steel and ANSI 1018 weldable steel
- Offered in 1/4-2 in. (0.6-5.1 cm) bore sizes
- Applications include maintaining precision shaft alignment and balance for high-speed operation, adjusting phase relationship between two shafts or a mounted component, and connecting and maintaining concentricity between two different size shafts