PCB’s accelerometer, Model HTJ356B01, is suited for applications that demand ground isolation to reduce electrical noise and ground loops on test articles in higher temperature environments.
- Achieves ground isolation by attaching accelerometer to three sided titanium cup that contains an insulating glass filled epoxy
- Features high temperature ICP operation up to 356 F (180 C), with full temperature range of -65-356 F (-54-180 C)
- Sensing elements provide 5 mV/g output over a 2-8K Hz frequency range and are hermetically sealed in rugged, scratch-resistant, titanium housing
- Overall cube size of just 0.28 in. (7.1 mm) and weight of 1 gram (0.04 oz.) well suited for use in space-restricted test locations
- Typical applications include environmental stress screening and NVH testing in high temperature environments