Meggitt Sensing Systems has introduced the Endevco model 6233C, a highly rugged, high-temperature piezoelectric charge output accelerometer, designed for continuous operation to 482 C (900 F) with long Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF), making it ideal for the high-precision vibration monitoring of high-temperature jet and turboprop engines, helicopter and rotorcraft HUMS, gas turbines and nuclear power plant machinery and equipment.
- Available standard ranges of 10, 50 and 100 pC/g
- Offers balanced differential output, performance stability over temperature and a wide operational bandwidth
- Case isolated for durability
- Features standard three-point ARINC mounting and rugged 2-pin 7/16-27 UNS 2A threaded receptacle
- Requires no external power source for operation because self-generating
- Uses charge amplifier or remote charge converter that can accept 100 k? source resistance