Alliance Sensors Group announces the expansion of its ME, MR, MHP and SS-7 Series Linear Position Sensors.
- Used to measure the ram position of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders in industrial, mobile or subsea applications.
- No magnet required, reducing installation and cost of ownership without sacrificing accuracy specifications
- Features shorter stroke-to-probe length ratio and can thread into same o-ring bosses (either SAE J1926-8 or ISO 6149-1 M18) that accept magnetostrictive sensor
- MHP is a port-mount version with 25 mm hex housing
- SS-7 is a subsea port-mount model which operates at a depth of 12,000 ft.
- Fits into gun-drilled cylinder in same way a magnetostrictive sensor would be installed but without counterbore necessary for a magnet
- Measurement ranges from 1-24 in. (25-600 mm)
- Comes with IEC IP67 aluminum or stainless steel housing
- Housing uses no trimmer pots for setting Zero and Full Scale
- Contactless design ensures no wearout
- Available with DC voltage or current analog output
- Includes SenSet Field Adjustable Scaling
- Withstands intense shocks and vibration
- Features operating temperature up to 85 C (185 F) for standard products and 125 C (257 F) for custom units
- ME/MR/MHP models use simple coil design rather than “time-of-flight” technology or resistive film
- ME/MR/MHP models are based on contactless inductive sensing technology that employs solid probe construction style requiring only a simple conductive tubular target or small diameter deep hole gun drilled in cylinder rod rather than permanent magnet ring or other type of special target
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Alliance Sensors ME/MR/MHP/SS-7 Series Linear Position Sensors