WIKA has enhanced the capabilities of its A-10 pressure transmitter to measure liquid and gas media at pressure ranges as low as 20 INWC.
- Features piezorestrictive sensor constructed with ultra-thin diaphragm and all-welded design
- Thin diaphragm allows for responsiveness needed to measure liquids at pressures as low as 20 INWC
- All-welded design ensures compatibility with any liquid media that is compatible with stainless steel, reducing chance of corrosion or damage to sensor
- All-welded design also eliminates use of O-ring or gasket, minimizing leak points and maintenance
- Compact design
- Well suited for level measurements on small tanks in stationary and mobile equipment
- Wide selection of pressure ranges, process connections and output signals available