WIKA’s MH-4 OEM pressure sensor for off-road machinery has been tailored to a wide spectrum of applications under extreme conditions.
- Specifically designed for the off-road machinery market
- Tested in accordance with both industry and customer-specific standards
- Measures continuously with an accuracy of up to ≤ ±1.0% FS
- Testing shows load cycle stability of 100 million cycles and long-term drift of ≤ ±0.1% FS over the entire life cycle
- Withstands pressure spikes in hydraulic systems with up to three times overload safety, vibrations up to 40 g and mechanical shocks of up to 100 g
- Designed to withstand rapid temperature changes between -40 and 125 C (-40 and 257 F) and electrical field strengths of up to 100V/m
- Can be customized and custom-labeled for end users