Turolla OpenCircuitGear (TurollaOCG), a member of the Sauer-Danfoss Group, has a D Series cast iron pump which now offers an integrated SAE “A” nine-tooth auxiliary flange to mount lower pressure aluminum pumps to the rear of the D.
- Auxiliary flange offers ability to mount TurollaOCG’s SNP2 pump to through drive without added expense of another pump drive
- Lower pressure circuits are optimized with right product for right application, while still utilizing high pressure capabilities
- Independent shaft seal on auxiliary flange isolates hydraulic circuit from lower pressure auxiliary pump
- Provides designers with ability to operate two separate hydraulic systems that require increased safety and leave auxiliary pump off to add later as needed
- Gives customer a variety of system solutions that maximize machine performance without sacrificing compactness, durability and total installed cost