Custom flange collars that incorporate an integral non-marring clamping feature with a perfectly square flange for mounting a shaft, tube, or pipe to a flat surface or for attaching drive components and other devices are available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp. of Wilmington, MA.
- Incorporates Accu-Clamp non-marring, easy-to-adjust clamping feature
- Machined into a perfectly square mounting flange, hub or pulley
- Fabrication matches user requirements
- Can be made from steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and various alloys in a wide range of configurations
- For use in conveying-, converting-, packaging-equipment, and various drive applications
- Available with bore sizes from 1/2 in. to 6 in. I.D. and flanges up to 14 in. O.D.
- Flatness and perpedicularity are held to < 0.001 TIR
- Also available in a two-piece configuration
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Custom Flange Collars With Integral Non-Marring Clamp