Compared to its predecessor, the ECOMIX II CML (Concrete Mixer Lowspeed) generation delivers advanced technology with its integrated hydrostatic motor, best in class efficiency and reduced weight for more payload and reduced TCO (fig. 6). The second generation of ECOMIX can be applied in concrete mixer trucks up to 21yd³ (16 m³) mixing capacity with an output torque of up to 66,400 lb. ft (90,000 Nm).
The ECOMIX II CML transmission series in comparison to previous models are approx. 25% lighter and 40% shorter:
- Elastomer base for shock absorbance and noise reduction
- Cassette seals provide much tougher sealing solution
- Heavy-duty cover introduced in 2015
- Up to 0,13 gallon/h (0.5l/h) fuel savings for end user
- Increased lifetime, improved robustness
- Up to 10db noise reduction