Watson Industries has been designing and making solid-state gyros since 1980. The latest series of rate gyros, the Pro Gyro, are built to be a VSG replacement and much more.
- Meets AS9100 quality standards with built-in test and enhanced EMI/RFI protection
- Provides stability, acceleration insensitivity, low mounting sensitivity and vibration rejection
- Sensing element is finely tuned and temperature compensated
- Advanced tuning methods allow better relative tolerances and better signal to noise performance
- Special internal mounting holds sensing element in stable alignment while rejecting linear vibration
- Provides accuracy in severe environments
- Available rate ranges up to 475 degrees per second, internal power regulation for power input between 8 volts and 45 volts, and case mounted connector