TE Connectivity (TE) has designed the AXISENSE-G dynamic tilt sensor to help meet evolving safety regulations.
- Uses gyroscope compensation
- Combines powerful MEMS sensing elements together with advanced filtering, resulting in stable and highly accurate tilt sensor outputs
- Uses combination of sensors to measure acceleration, rotation rate and temperature
- Algorithms use this data to calculate a highly accurate, fast output signal.
- Digital signal processing includes factory and temperature calibration
- Carefully designed signal conditioning with low distortion, custom filter levels and options to customize noise outputs, allow use in multiple noisy environments.
- Highly accurate over a wide -40-85 C (-40-185 F) operating temperature range
- Accuracy is ±0.5 degrees in a static state, and ±1.5° in a dynamic state
- Simultaneously measures pitch and roll angles of up to ±75 degees
- Offers lower noise output with a fast response time of <100 ms
- Compact in size, with a high impact plastic housing
- Direct drop-in replacement to previous models
- IP67 rating provides protection in harsh environments where condensation, oils, grease, fuels and other contaminants may be present
- Available as CAN J1939 and USB output
- For use in agricultural and construction equipment and aerial work platforms
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about TE Connectivity AXISENSE-G Dynamic Tilt Sensor