HBM has launched the T40B torque sensor to aid electromobility testing for engineers working on R&D or production lines.
- Delivers increased revolutions per minute for a selection of measuring ranges of 1, 2, and 3 kNm - up to 23,000 rpm
- Suited for many types of applications including test benches, end-of-line tests (EoL) and process monitoring
- Provides precise, reliable measurements the first time, eliminating risk of errors and need for repeat tests
- Integrated, magnetic rotational speed measuring system enables testing of drivetrain efficiency in a range of vehicles
- Operates with analog or digital interfaces, making it compatible with different types of test bench systems
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about HBM T40B Digital Torque Transducer