Rota Engineering’s liquid level transducer* utilizes proven Hall Effect technology which has been used successfully in linear position sensors for over 15 years.
- For use in fuel, hydraulic oil, chemical tanks, etc.
- Features dual output of level and temperature in one package when utilizing a digital output
- Improved accuracy enables operators to better monitor hydraulic tank level and temperature in one sensor
- Capable of 75 g shock and 25 g vibration with greater than 60-year MTBF for long life
- All welded, rugged stainless-steel construction
- IP69K high pressure wash down compatible
- Up to 3 m (9.84 ft.) in length
- Includes European and North American approvals
- Flexible factory design allows for end user customization
See the new liquid level transducer at Rota Engineering's booth S82307 at CONEXPO/IFPE 2020.
* Patent applied for