Alliance Sensors Group, a div of H.G. Schaevitz LLC, introduces the LRS-18 spring loaded LVIT (Linear Variable Inductive Transducer).
- Merges benefits of contactless inductive sensing with the low cost of contact based technologies
- Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
- Features 3/4 in. O.D. aluminum body
- Offered in ranges 12.5-100 mm (0.5-4.0 in.)
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Four Analog outputs
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or 1m cable
- ASG's proprietary SenSet field scalability
- M18 x 1 threaded aluminum or stainless steel body with mounting nuts
- Maximum tip force is 1 lb.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Alliance Sensors LRS-18 Spring Loaded Linear Variable Inductive Transducer