Visctronic fan drives utilize BorgWarner’s viscous technology with electronic control. The fan drive is controlled by the engine’s control module for precise fan speed modulation. Visctronic fan drives provide better engine cooling and improved fuel economy with minimum parasitic loss.
- Provides the cooling needed for low tail pipe emission requirements
- Lowers average fan speed and horsepower during cooling
- High-speed reservoir and patented fluid
- Low parasitic drag at fan idle speed provides more power to the wheels
- Self-contained unit design is maintenance free