ASM Sensors introduces the POSIROT PRAS6 non-contact analog angle sensor.
- Measures angular displacement and position of rotating objects from 0-360 degrees using magnetic "Hall Technology"
- Magnetic encoder technology is entirely contactless and solid state technology, enabling resistance to shock and vibration
- Includes robust laser welded stainless steel 1.4404 housing
- Housing is hermetically sealed and therefore especially suited for applications with humid, wet and dirty environments including underwater
- Withstands aggressive fluids and is suited for hygiene-critical applications with intensive cleaning and sterilization processes
- Sealing capability protection class to IP69K
- Housing can be equipped with redundant electronics for safety applications
- Measurement ranges are 0-15 degreesto 0-360 degrees (in 15-degree increments)
- Outputs are available as either voltage (0.5-10V, 0.5-4.5V) or current (4-20 mA)
- Resolution is +/-0.3% (60-360 degrees) and +/-0.1% (15-45°)
- Linearity specification is +/-0.3% of full scale
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about AMS Sensors POSIROT PRAS6 Non-Contact Analog Angle Sensor