The bbs-tek white sound reversing alarms from Brigade Electronics helps warn anyone in a vehicle’s path that it is moving backwards.
- Uses wide range of white noise frequencies to enable listener to instantly locate where and what direction sound is coming from
- Create a “ssh-ssh” sound which is gentle on the ear and dissipates quickly, meaning the alarm can only be heard in the danger zone
- Sound subsides quickly outside of danger zone, meaning alarms do not cause noise-nuisance, thus eliminating noise complaints
- Broadband sound also gives workers wearing hearing protection devices (HPDs) and people with hearing difficulties a better chance of hearing the alarm
- Operates effectively at 5 decibels lower than conventional beeping alarm
- Endorsed by the Noise Abatement Society and have been awarded the Quiet Mark for their environmental benefits
- Self adjusting models continually adjust to 5-10 decibels above the background noise level, making them ideal for environments with varying levels of noise