The Fredericks Company has announced an expansion of its microprocessor-based analog output Dual Axis Inclinometer line. The company now offers a Dual Axis Inclinometer with RS 232 communications and one with RS 485 communications.
- For easy use and interface with all types of instrumentation and equipment
- Offers an angle range of +/- 60 degrees in two axis, x and y, 0.2 arc minutes resolution (.003 degrees), and +/- 0.1 degree repeatability
- Custom angle ranges are available
- Compact, robust housing encloses microprocessor-based electronics that provide long-term reliability and environmental durability
- RoHS compliant
- Consumes low power, provides higher ingress protection (IP) rating, and offers minimal drift over lifetime compared to MEMs devices