Bosch Rexroth offers a complete line of flow diverter valves with flows up to 60 gpm and pressures up to 5,000 psi. Diverters provide a means of "multiplying" hydraulic controls by allowing an operator to select from two distinct operations under control of one directional valve.
• Modular, allowing up to five additional circuits with minimal pressure drop
• Zinc-plated steel bodies, IP69 rated coils
• Available as three- or six-way single valves
• Electric, manual, or pilot pressure operation
• Operators benefit from push-button control on handle of directional valve lever